Removing a device from your account
Removing a Cocoon Connect product from your account is a simple process.
This is required when a device changes hands as they can only be connected to one account at a time.
To remove a device from your account follow the steps below:
- Open the Cocoon Connect Application and log into your account.
- Select the device you would like to remove from your account.
- Enter your device settings in the top right – this may look different depending which device you have.
- Scroll to the bottom of the device settings page.
- Select ‘Remove Device’.
- Lastly select ‘confirm’ and this item will now be removed from your Cocoon Connect account.