To back up footage off the DVR please see below,
Main Menu - Backup
Backup allows you to transfer recordings to a USB flash drive up to 32GB formatted to FAT32.
- Insert a USB flash drive into the rear of the DVR unit
- On the right-hand side, enter the start and end times to search, then press ‘Search’
- A list of footage files that have been recorded by the DVR will be shown. Select your desired files for export by ticking the file
- Once selected, press the ‘Backup’ button, then press ‘Start’
- Wait until the backup is complete before exiting and removing the USB flash drive
NOTE: If the USB has insufficient space for transfer, select ‘Disk Cleanup’. Files can now be highlight and deleted using the ‘Delete’ button.