The Cocoon Connect App allows the user to create several different types of Automation's.
An automation is an inter-device synchronization where the activation of one device turns on a second device. In this case, the instructions are for a motion sensor PIR to activate the LED Bulb.
In your Cocoon Connect App:
- Select the Smart Icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Automation on the top of the screen.
- Select Add Automation Scenario or the + Icon.
- Edit the name of your Scenario – e.g. “Motion Light”
- (Optional, Edit the image of the scenario)
Add a Condition with “Any Condition Is Met”:
- Select Device for Condition.
- Select Smart Security Motion Sensor.
- Select Motion Sensor for Function.
- Select Alarm (to indicate the motion will be the trigger).
Add the following Actions:
- Select Device, for Action.
- Select the Smart LED Light Bulb.
- Select Function - Switch On.
- Select Function - Mode White.
- Select Function – Brightness 100% and click Next.
- Select Time-Lapse and Select One Minute and click Next.
- Select the Smart LED Light Bulb again.
- Select Function - Switch Off.
Change the Effective Period to only Night (You need to enter current city to do this).
Optional, enter a custom time such as between 19.00PM and 21.00PM.
Select the days you want this Automation to activate via the Repeat menu. The default will be “Everyday”.
Once the Automation is made, click save on the Top Right Corner.
The Automation will be saved and enabled.
Test the automation by pressing Closing the App and creating motion in front of the sensor.
The Doorbell should activate on your phone while the Siren should chime to alert the household.