GETTING STARTED GUIDE
Charging the Headphones:
Before first use, it is recommended you charge your Cocoon Bluetooth Headphones for a minimum of 1 hour
1. Insert the small end of the included Micro USB cable into the micro USB connector on the headphone’s ear pad
2. Connect the other end of the charging cable to a USB port on your PC, laptop or other charging device
3. The LED light will show a solid red colour to indicate charging is active
4. The light will turn off when the headphones are fully charged
To turn on the Bauhn Bluetooth Headphones:
1. The power switch is located below the volume control, press on the power button for two seconds and the headphones will sound a power 'on tone'.
To Turn Off the Bauhn Bluetooth Headphones:
1. Press the power button located below the volume control, press on the power button for two seconds and the headphones will sound a power 'off tone'.
Pairing the Bluetooth headphones:
1. To turn on the Bluetooth headphones, press the power on button located on the earcup
2. To activate pairing mode, long press the power button until the LED indicator light flashes red and blue
3. On your Bluetooth enabled device, connect to headphones “HE190026”
4. Use the buttons on the side of the earcup to change volume or tracks
NOTE: Your Bluetooth Headphones will automatically reconnect to the last connected device once powered on.