Printing and setting up a spool for your Spoolless Filament
- Download the G-Code files (attached below suitable for the Cocoon and Balco Touch 3D Printer).
- Print these files with PLA filament of your choice.
- Place the 'Outer Spool Holder' on a desk or suitable surface.
- Position your Spoolless filament roll on the spool holder.
- Screw the 'Inner Spool Holder' into the centre of the 'Outer Spool Holder'.
- Locate the end of the filament and secure as pictured.
- Carefully cut the cable ties holding the filament reel ensuring not to cut the filament below.
- Your filament reel is setup and ready for printing!