Charging the battery of the Smart Wi-Fi Video Doorbell
What you’ll need:
- Smart Wi-Fi Video Doorbell
- Micro USB charging cable (supplied)
- 5V DC wall adapter or PC (not supplied)
The Cocoon Connect Smart Wi-Fi Video doorbell batteries are very simple to charge by use of 5V DC wall adaptor or via your PC.
- First remove your Smart Wi-Fi Video Doorbell from it’s mountings at the front door.
- Make sure included batteries are secure in the Doorbell in the correct polarity positions
- Plug the Micro USB end of the USB cable into the back of the Smart Wi-Fi Video Doorbell
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into a DC 5V USB power supply or PC
NOTE: Not to be charged with USB wall chargers exceeding 5V. Charging the batteries from flat will take up to 10 hours depending on the output current of your wall charger. Any 18650-lithium battery chargers can also charge the batteries.