How to use two way audio
Two way talk is used to communicate through your Smart Indoor Camera.
This can have multiple uses including communicating with family or hearing what is happening at the location of your camera.
Setup two way audio by following the steps below:
- Open the Cocoon Connect Application, log into your account and select ‘Smart Indoor Camera’.
- Select the ‘…’ and ‘Settings’ to enter your device settings.
- Select ‘Basic Function Settings’.
- Select ‘Talk mode’.
- Change the selection to ‘Two-Way Talk’.
- Select the phone icon in the middle of the icon list to begin two way talk through your Smart Indoor Camera.